Critical analysis of a theory of leadership, which examines its key elements, assesses its strengths and weaknesses and evaluates its relevance to the management of organisations requires students to exercise their essay writing and research skills:
Start with an outline, and only then proceed to the introduction, body or conclusion.
Please include the following in your outline:
1. Your essay question and how you intend to approach it.
2. Key theories and how you plan to discuss these.
3. Empirical studies you plan to examine.
4. The main practical implications of your discussion.
5. The difficulties you anticipate in your critical evaluation of the model or theory and
how you intend to overcome them.
6. The academic publications you intend to use (not included in the 500 word limit)
If you need your analysis essay written by professionals on time, please hire professional essay writing company. Also, please, learn more about argumentative essays or other types of writing assignments in the writing tutorial.