This paper will serve as a brief analysis of Oedipus the King. The analysis can be framed around the following points:
1. What is the play trying to say (theme)?
2. Whose story is it? (The main character, eg; ).
3. What are the relationships of the characters to one another?
4. Can you identify opposing forces in the play (eg; illusion vs. reality or pride vs. humility)?
5. What is the central conflict?
6. What images are evoked in the play? What pictures are drawn in your mind?
7. Come up with a list of descriptive words that best evokes these images.
These questions are simply things to mention throughout the paper, and do not have to be answered in the exact order as listed above.
If you need your analysis written by professionals on time, please hire high-quality professional writing company to serve your needs.